Thursday, January 12, 2012

1/12/12

Hello friends!!
I was planning on writing this earlier this morning, BUT while letting my dogs out I managed to lock myself out of my house... Thankfully this global warming made the weather nice and warm today, so my lockout was rather pleasant. Yesterday it was frigid with rain so I consider myself lucky? After practically trick or treating around my neighborhood for a house key for 2 hours, I am saved!
I have missed you all. I've been bopping around the east coast for break in Baltimore, DC, and Richmond, so I've been able to catch up with friends and family, which has been very enjoyable. This last week rather torturous because all my siblings are gone and parents working so my dogs have been smothered in my love.
I saw Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night and was extremely disturbed. I will not be engaging in those books any time soon.
Working out without you girls pushing me has of course been challenging, but I like to picture out running a girl on another team in a game and it helps me push myself. I can't wait to get out on the field with you guys and start taking teams down. I can't wait to put on our uniforms and listen to the Irish songs during warm-up. And I can't wait to get back to train so hard that we're able to enjoy those two moments to the max.
I hope you all enjoy your final few days and home- I'm psyched to see you all!!
Love,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment